Basic & Advanced - What's the difference?
The basic systems utilise a linear weigher to automatically weigh your products.
The advanced systems utilise a multihead weigher to automatically weigh your products.
Basic Systems | Linear Weighers
+ Considerably cheaper than multihead weigher / advanced systems
+ Higher maximum target weight depending on the model size
+ Great for powders, grains & free-flowing granular products
+ Lower maintenance costs
+ Less parts to clean / hygiene
- Slower and less accurate
- Trade-off between speed and accuracy
- Better for low value products not affected by giveaway
- Unsuitable for bulky products with a large piece size
Advanced Systems | Multihead Weighers
+ High Speed
+ High Accuracy
+ Suitable for dry, damp & sticky products
+ Almost no product give away
+ Better for high value products affected by giveaway
- More expensive than linear weighers / basic systems
- Less suitable for powders than linear weighers
- Higher maintenance costs
- More parts to clean / hygiene